Monday, October 7, 2013

Week 14: GLORY....or not.....


Hello 2nd Trimester! I have been waiting for you.... and yet I have been nauseous all week again and pretty tired....when do the perks kick in?!? So excited that I am out of the 1st trimester...that felt like a lifetime! I'm definitely feeling more pregnant..and looking it to. You will see below. I don't know why I thought like day 1 week 14 all of my symptoms would disappear! Then again I had been having some great weeks so why would it be any different? Not sure, but I guess it wanted to prove a point!


Symptoms

This week I have been battling nausea again and for what reason? I cannot answer that but I hope it stops sooner than later. I have failed to mention this before, because this is not a new symptom, but it's been bothering me lately- late night trips to the bathroom. I drink a lot of water and always have, so I am no stranger to constant bathroom trips but NOT 2-3 times during my beauty rest! and I know it could get worse. Any tips for that?! 

Newest symptom, a swollen foot. That's right just one, and just in the evenings. Not a fan and I actually feel like I should call the doctor about it because it's uncomfortable. 

Cravings

Well with the return of the nausea has come the return of the picky eating. Still getting my ice cream fix  (via my frozen yogurt Whips) and I really think I could eat pizza everyday. That is all....


BumpWatch

I've been outed towards the end of this week....this my friend is a bump....



Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment