Sunday, October 6, 2013

Week 13: Pass the Fruity Pebbles

Back to reality this week. Pretty uneventful after my wonderful 12th week. I came off of vacation and returned to work. Yippee! (I hope my sarcasm can carry through).  Still excited about my ultrasound from last week, each one makes everything more real. 


Symptoms

This has been a pretty good week for me, I've been tired but it's been manageable. I have been able to work out and went to the gym twice and even ran a bit one day. I did my weekly Stone Mountain climb- everything is  getting a little harder because I run out of breathe so easily. 

Cravings

Cereal has been something I have failed to mention early on in the blog, but I definitely have developed a love for sugary childhood cereals and I have been satisfying that craving. Still want a caramel apple, which I haven't gotten! Other than that I think my food interests have pretty much maintained...carbs, pizza, and soups. I haven't indulged in the pizza often though, so I am doing good. I've also tried to be more mindful of getting in those fruits and veggies...who cares if I add some peanut butter to them....lol. I have also re-introduced yogurt into my breakfast routine and have gone without gagging. Happy day!

BumpWatch

What do you think?!? Can you see it!?! My and the hubz are convinced I'm showing but my mom and sister don't think so. 

Untitled

2 comments: