Sunday, October 6, 2013

Week 12: GREATEST.WEEK.EVER....so far


A great week! I had my first genetics screening appointment this week and I was a little nervous...just wanted a smooth appointment with a healthy baby! Thankfully, we got both- and we got to see the little munchkin because this test included an ultrasound. Everything went well, in this appointment they check the baby- more specifically looking for fluid buildup in the back of the baby's neck- and they take blood (a finger prick in the thumb) for testing. The nurses said 3cm of fluid is cause for concern and we had less then 1cm and blood test results came back negative. So blessed to get that news! This week was also great because I got my final grades and passed my last class with an A.....masters degree complete. I also got offered that job I mentioned in last weeks post- couldn't be happier. AND I got to spend the weekend in Miami at a lux resort with my girls! I'm kinda on cloud 9 at the moment.

Also, huge this week- I was finally able to share the news (to see a super cute..and quick announcement video check out my Instagram account- Beautynthebronzer). 
Untitled

Symptoms

Not terrible this week- still tired but thankfully that was about it.  I also can detect faint line coming down from my belly button...the linea negra they call it! It caught me off guard, I was like why on earth would I have a dirt trail on my tummy lol. A text from my mom reassuring me that it's normal was comforting. Boobs have started picking up just a little, I've always had small breasts...so techinally they are still small but they are big to me lol. My boob anatomy (aka my areola..I hate that word)  has also gotten bigger and darker. Hmmm not sure what to say or think about that. Sorry if that's TMI- BUT  this is a pregnancy blog...

Cravings

I have been dying for a caramel apple...one with caramel, chocolate, and nuts.... and cheesecake I haven't gotten either though....I did find a cheesecake flavored Yoplait Whip- I'll keep you posted on that. Other then that- ice cream is still top on my list and citrus fruit. I went on vacation this week and indulged in seafood and pizza...not so proud of my give in to pizza but I was on vacation....the seafood...check my IG- no regrets here!


BumpWatch

This week I am seeing a little something, something. I am getting a little nervous...like am I showing too soon....I don't know.... but here starts that awkward I'm not rocking a beer belly, I'm pregnant phase!



Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment