Sunday, October 6, 2013

Week 4: I'm what!?!?!?

I'm PREGNANT! I CANNOT BELIEVE IT! Literally I took 4 tests, 2 digital that clearly spelled it out and I still can't believe it! My husband and I decided that if I got of my birth control we would just leave it on God's hands but wow did that happen fast! I have only had one cycle off of birth control and here I am! 

I don't know why but I had a feeling so early on  this week that maybe I was, hence why I found out this early. I have been thinking for about a week that I was going to take a test on Sunday or Monday because that was about 4 days before my period was due and that was close to the earliest it could be detected. 

So, Sunday started out as business as usual. Went to make some breakfast for the hubz before starting on homework and laundry. Then it hit me...literally the smell of eggs hit me and it was the most disgusting thing I have ever smelled in my life (like wet dog cooking on my stove...VOMIT)! It still didn't click in my head, but then I went upstairs and passed the bathroom and remembered the test and put 2 and 2 together . So, I took it....waited...saw a faint positive...felt like maybe I was seeing things.

I went into the room to show my husband who was like me and not so sure...but then that faint line became a little more defined! OMG! I literally ran to CVS to get more tests because it just couldn't be...but it was....4 tests later....still pregnant! 

SOOOOOOO excited! and I can't wait until I can hold my little baby! 



No comments:

Post a Comment