Sunday, October 6, 2013

Week 8: Waiting Game

Still so early, and I am realizing the downside of finding out so early. Life has become a waiting game and the ultimate test to keeping my big mouth closed. We're anxiously waiting for next week when we can actually get the first ultrasound to confirm that there is in fact a baby in my belly! I am also finding that I have become so pre-occupied with my pregnancy that it's hard to think about anything else. I still have a few more weeks of school and that's been really hard with being tired and nauseous and I really have been neglecting my blogging and social networks. I've been blaming it on school...which is only partly the reason lol. But I don't want to share till much later! Oh I also switched taking my prenatal to the evenings now, and I think that has helped with me not being so nauseous in the morning. 


Symptoms

TIRED! I have gone home everyday after work, showered, and have gotten in my bed. And when I get in it...I feel like I am in heaven and never want to get out. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to make it to the gym for the 2nd week in a row- other then my Stone Mountain climb on Saturday- I have not had the energy. I hope this passes. I would like to stay as active as I can through out the pregnancy. Nausea is still here, but with no vomiting to accompany it so I guess I can be happy about that much.  I know people have it much worse, but this is no picnic. 

Cravings

Everything I look at makes me want to vomit. My usual breakfast of yogurt or oatmeal....turns my stomach.  I know yogurt has been a major source of my morning nausea. Only thing I have been wanting to eat is pizza. So, I've been making those at home to be healthier of course lol. Other than that just crackers, soup, and the occasional sandwich. 

BumpWatch

This is my first week doing a bump picture. Just a little bloat is all I notice, but I'll keep tracking it weekly. 




Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment