Sunday, October 6, 2013

Week 7: Why nobody told me!?! Is this real life?!

Definitely feeling pregnant this week, which is code for crap. Nothing happening aside from feeling horrible. More details about that below. I've been doing a lot of reading and googling of course and all I am learning...pregnancy is very contradictory, inconsistent  and confusing! It's like if this happens then it means this, but not all the time, sometimes it's okay....WHAT?!? 


Symptoms

Totally know this is going to be worth it, but I hope this is not the start of misery for the rest of my trimester. I have been feeling so ill, nonstop nausea all day long. I honestly felt like maybe if I threw up I'd feel better. But friends of mine said I don't want that to happen because there is a good chance I wouldn't stop. So, I guess I'll take the nausea?!?! Well the one good thing is that I hear nausea is a good sign of a healthy pregnancy, NOT that no symptoms are a bad thing...Seriously I read that and the contradicting ideas continue...
Oh BONUS- my boobs have definitely gotten bigger and they don't hurt like I've read. So I am enjoying that!

Cravings

Umm, did you read the last section....food is not on my agenda....





No comments:

Post a Comment