Sunday, October 6, 2013

Week 6: Just not the same...

The start of symptoms have come upon me. Not feeling like myself but I have kept to my regular schedule so far. Hoping that it doesn't get worse because this is bearable. Still in denial about actually being pregnant, it's just so crazy to me. Like in 9 months I will be somebody's mom! Exciting and scary at the same time. 

Symptoms

Only some slight nausea here and there- not feeling quite like myself. I've had these sort of dizzy moments. The only way I can describe it is like when I have a sinus infection and get this fuzzy head kind of feeling. Really the only thing that has been bothering me. My energy seems the same. Let's hope this lasts. 

Cravings

None really, I feel like I've been eating like I usually do. Maybe not as interested in food because of the nausea here and there but for the most part my diet hasn't changed and I typically eat pretty healthy. I'm expecting some change to that!




No comments:

Post a Comment