Sunday, October 6, 2013

Week 5: PG test at the doctor so I know it's real....

OMG! I am pregger's ya'll lol. Went to the doctor's this week to get that confirmation with yet another pee test...so official right?!? My mom was like they used to draw blood when I was pregnancy....80 something years ago (lol just kidding) Anyways, I am still not totally convinced but for some reason taking the same test but at the doctor gave me a little more reason to believe.  So, I guess I will blogging about this adventure! I don't know when I am going to share yet, but I'm thinking after my first trimester is over...so by time you read this I will be much farther along. 

Symptoms

Not feeling any different, I don't know why I thought I'd just FEEL pregnant after finding out. But I don't and I am not going to get to comfortable either...I'll just enjoy it. Who knows how long it will be before I can feel normal again.

Cravings

Well, I ate bad the other night for dinner. And I wouldn't say it was because I was craving anything it was kind of like a "I'm pregnant I eat what I want moment." Um, yeah I won't keep doing that I promise! I ate queso dip (made by my bestie) and hot wings...not the smartest decision. I had the worst heartburn I've ever had in my life! Woke me right out of my sleep. I guess I learned a lesson early on.....




No comments:

Post a Comment