Sunday, October 6, 2013

Week 11: I may be having a baby...

Pretty uneventful week, no appointments. I did have a job interview though, which was my second one for this position and it went very well. The doctor I was interviewing with made a comment jokingly like..."you won't be leaving in the middle of my study to get married and move away"...he obviously didn't see my ring...I laughed and told him I was married and that wouldn't be an issue...but in my head was thinking...I WILL be having a baby though..oops! Which kind of leads me to the question of the hour? In this situation when is a good time to reveal that information?! This job is a big move for me and the process started before I even knew I was pregnant. In my head I'm thinking... it's still the first trimester....I don't want to loose an opportunity like this because I am pregnant...so what's a girl to do?! I guess I will let you guys know how this one goes...fingers crossed!

Symptoms

This week I was very tired! I went to bed a few times at like 8 this week...so kind of like my earlier weeks of exhaustion. I read that the baby was building a placenta this week, sooo I'm blaming that! A little bit a nausea and cramping here and there too, but nothing major. 


Cravings

Sweets made a come back...but not candy...just cookies and what I've convinced myself is ice cream lol. I have been freezing those Yoplait chocolate whips, so technically it is frozen yogurt and it gets the job done so I am not overindulging on ice cream on the regular. They are only 160 calories with 4 grams of fat and satisfy every bit of my craving for Bruster's chocolate raspberry truffle okay?! I also noticed this week that I have been almost meat free on most meals...I am really not wanting it and my husband is really not loving that. LOL mainly because I've been leaving it out of the dinners I cook! It's not me..it's the baby!

BumpWatch

This week I had to bust out the hair band....to secure my pants. A trick my doctor told me about on my last visit. Let me tell you, I did the happiest of happy dances when I sat down in my car to go to work and didn't feel like my circulation was being cut off at the waist! Most of my pants...the ones with a little stretch are fitting, but after a meal I get an instant muffin top. NOT CUTE! So, this little trick is going a long way with this in between phase. Here is a pic of my "bump" this week....



Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment