Friday, November 1, 2013

Week 17: This is nice...

This week has been great! I feel so much like myself now...but with that being said it's been pretty laid back (aka not a lot to write about). I have been working out and eating pretty well. I am finally seeing that 2nd trimester light. Next week we find out the sex of the baby- which I will announce in my 20 week Half Way There video update- but in the meantime I am hosting a Gender Reveal giveaway on Instagram- so if you have an account follow me and get all the details!

Symptoms

This week has been smooth sailing...in some ways. I can handle the symptoms that I have been experiencing. A little gas, a little hard to wake up in the morning, and an increase appetite. I can deal with these!

Cravings 

CEREAL! My bestie told me about some chocolate Lucky Charms and I have been eating my weight in them...lol...ok that's a bit exaggerated but I have been really killing them this week. They are so yummy! I have been so much better about eating meats, veggies, and salad these past 2 weeks too. Which makes me happy and makes me feel less guilty about my cereal binges.

BumpWatch

Did you see my maternity haul?! Shameless plug :) My bump is here but it's not rapidly growing and I am totally okay with that. I am going for gradual here- trying to avoid those stretch marks I talked about last week. Anyways, I won't babble...here is the bump... Untitled
and a couple pics of the dressed bump :)


 Untitled
Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment